This photograph forms part of a group of images relating to Iran's first railway line which connected Tehran to the shrine of Abdul Aziz located in Rey.
A print of this image is also located in the archives of the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago with reference number P. 1142/N. 23645. The collection of Antoin Sevruguin's photographs was originally donated to the Institute in 1901 by Mary A. Clarke, who had worked in Iran at both the American Presbyterian Church school in Tabriz (1880-1883) and the Boy's High School in Tehran (1892-98).
A reproduction of this image is located on page 199 of “Antoin Sevruguin: Past and Present” published by The Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago in 2020. The print has a white negative number of "505".